Největší personální agentura na světě
Jsme jedna z největších personálních společností na světě, máme pobočky v 60 zemích světa. Na českém trhu působíme od roku 1992. Hledáte práci? Adecco Vám pomůže a poradí.
We are searching a candidate for a leading global real assets investment management company. With perspectives across many dimensions — strategies, sectors, geographies, risk profiles and execution formats.
- Monitors and analyses the performance by asset. Assists asset managers in determination and delivery of budget and forecasts;
- Responsible for data collection, data input and/or aggregation and data auditing to support accurate key metric reporting and analysis performed by the organization
- Reviews accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management. Assists in identification of new reporting requirement, prepares and maintains them
- Obtains, processes and analyses input on property level from property managers. Maintains property database input for EPP, MRI and other relevant IT tools
- Assists in generating Business As Usual reports. Supports ad-hoc presentation/analysis development and responds to information requests from management.
- May provide input for property valuations process and carefully checks correctness of valuations.
- Economic or Financial Master’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in Real Estate Company
- Advanced knowledge of Financial terms and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal, fluency in Czech is highly preferred
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc.) and Internet navigational skills.
- Flexible approach to work, with the ability to work under pressure
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
opportunity to join the Analyst Program of the very attractive company. Within this extensive training program you can fulfil challenging training, tasks or projects in the fields of Asset Management, Transactions and Fund management. You will get familiar with the way of investing and have the chance to boost your personal and professional development, focusing on both technical as well as soft skills. You will follow the training sessions together with other Analysts who recently joined the company (in EMEA, APAC and the US). It will give you the perfect opportunity to boost your career and build an (international) network in the real estate investment industry.
Práce na plný úvazek
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
ADECCO spol.s r.o.