Největší personální agentura na světě
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation
Our vision is to ensure that people across the globe are inspired, motivated, trained and developed to embrace the future of work. To be in environments where they are empowered to thrive, stimulated to succeed and given every chance to make their individual futures better and brighter than ever before. Who are we? We’re innovators, influencers, career makers, and we’re looking for colleagues who share our passion for empowering people.
Do you want to join us in making our vision a reality? Are you a self-motivated leader with IT background who is ready to roll sleeves and start making the difference? Then here comes your opportunity!
We are looking for
- assist the analyst tester in the creation of user story definitions and acceptance criteria
- work within the constraints of the feature/user story to define the underlying detail of the required changes
- Ensure the solution is well definec and fit-for-purpose
- interpret complex financial business requirements and translate into high-transactional, high-availability, secure, working systems
- design and build the highly intuitive user interface and interactive financial tools required by financial advisers and investors
- develop real-time transaction processing systems that support millions of trades every day in investment securities in multiple world markets
- work closely with business analyst and colaborate with other developers
- support new functionality during testing and in production
DESIGN and Quality
- provide solutions and recommendations for the resolution of technical issues that arise and ensure solutions meet the technical specs and design requirements
- help design and build APIs and external system interfaces for integration in the core products
- write automated unit tests for any newly created code and perform manual unit testing to ensure any changes made to the system are of a high standard and the system has not regressed.
- Bachelor´s or higher degree
- confident and initiative personality
- independent, self-directing working style
- ability to lear quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry
- passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers
- experience with integrating to order management or brokerage systems using FIX protocol OR experience working with message queuing technology (e.g. RabbitMQ)
For senior role some programming skills - C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL server, jQuery, Java, CSS, web development, also familiarity with financial products and markets, code analysis or automated testing tools.
To be a part of highly successful, rapidly growing global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world´s largest companies. Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority, significant financial reward for high performing individuals, other benefit package.
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
ADECCO spol.s r.o.
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.