Největší personální agentura na světě
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy.
The Senior IT Procurement Specialist, based in the EMEA Hub Prague, reports to the Global Hub IT Procurement Manager and manages a range of IT Procurement and contract administration activities for all IT subcategories, including Hardware, Software, Telecommunication, Services, MFPD and Outsourcing. As part of the global IT Procurement Team, he/she will provide support, expertise and advisory to meet the mutually agreed targets between the business stakeholders and Global IT Procurement.
• Primary responsibility to manage IT Procurement spend and activities across all categories of allocated Functions, Hubs and Technology Center.
• Secondary responsibility to support the IT Procurement Lead for Adecco Corporate Functions, IT Security, the Hubs and Technology Center.
• Tertiary responsibility to support Global IT Procurement as required.
• Build strong executive level partnerships with internal stakeholders to support and/or identify opportunities for negotiated cost savings business impact.
• Coordinate activities across the local and global IT organizations to effectively interact with IT professionals to execute agreed upon priorities.
• Work with legal, security, and IT teams to negotiate favourable contracts, mitigating risk, while ensuring terms meet all laws, regulations, and Adecco standards.
• Apply advanced sourcing methodologies to develop negotiating strategies that enable effective negotiations, vendor management and process improvement.
• Conduct in-depth analysis on pricing, vendor stability, and proposals to ensure a fair, ethical, and level playing field.
• Maintain knowledge of current IT trends, vendor capabilities and changes within the technology landscape for traditional and emerging solutions.
• Develop and manage the life cycle of sourcing and RFX’s, supporting the full portfolio of technology related spend including SaaS, IT Services, Hardware, Software, Outsourcing, Mobile phones, telecommunications, MFPD and Data Networking / Communications.
• Prepare detailed, comprehensive savings analyses, implementation plans and final Contract Summary recommendation for management approval.
• Conduct in-depth internal spend analyses and competitive market trend analyses to spot opportunities.
• Assist in the Supplier Relationship Management function for measuring and managing supplier performance criteria for the acquisition of materials and services.
• Support all management and reporting requirements related to any information, data or reports required or requested by the Global Procurement Group.
• Required experience: at least 5 years of experience in procurement with exposure to negotiation / Vendor management and 3 years in IT Procurement.
• Knowledge of Procurement and IT terminology is a must.
• Good project management skills / experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing to various levels within the organization.
• Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Negotiations skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English written and spoken.
• German language skills would be an advantage.
• Other languages a plus.
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, dovolená více než 5 týdnů, zahraniční pracovní cesty, vlastní organizace náplně práce, vyhrazený čas na inovace
ADECCO spol.s r.o.