Největší personální agentura na světě
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy.
• Guarantee deployment and support CyberArk and PKI in accordance with global IT initiatives and local needs
• Define, maintain, implement and innovate technical and infrastructure solutions in agreement with security and design teams.
• Ensures Application Lifecycle processes are compliant with Production processes (change, capacity, asset & config, …)
• Develops and maintains Platform roadmaps and target picture
• Conducts on regular basis the Group compliancy activities related to legal, policies and security aspects (Data privacy, access policies, …)
• Responsible for:
o Validating solution design for deployment into the Production environments with the IT Production management team
o Facilitating the integration of the platforms tools into other IT solutions
o Ensuring that the platforms tools respect Adecco Security policies
o Coordinate Solution Specialists and Vendor resources
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Own the CyberArk and PKI tools
• PAM and PKI design authority, responsible for appropriate controls approval according to agreed operational and security policies
• Plan, manage and monitor an appropriate and cost effective strategy
• Recommend roadmap for future platform technical components as well as the plan for decommissioning of obsolete/unused components
• Manage Platform solutions according to demand; take appropriate action to ensure covering of business demand.
• Define and set OLAs (Operational Level Agreements) as required to build and operate the solution; own the continuous improvement of technical components
• Identify opportunities for synergies across business requirements from different regional IT Production Managers
• Keeping documentation up to date
• Contribute to the development of business cases through the provision of technical components, indicative costs and work effort estimates of future requirements from Application Owner. Coordinate the Solution Specialists, and coordinate with the Project Managers and other Platform Owners as needed to ensure the solutions are fully integrated and operated according to specifications and Group standards
• Implement and embed monitoring and quality measurements throughout the whole platform provisioning process.
• Use continual improvement processes to drive service improvements
• Identify and recommend vendors for the administration, support and maintenance of their platform
• Responsible for the content and management of vendor contracts for the administration, support and maintenance of platform
• Evaluate the end-user experience of a solution through satisfaction surveys etc.; act on the solution improvement recommendations that come from the surveys
• Recommend roadmap for future solutions as well as the plan for the decommissioning of Legacy Systems
• Ensure services are delivered in a consistent way in the locations of responsibility, that all in accordance with the IT Prod Services described in the Adecco Service Catalogue.
• Manage and Review KPIs and SLA report of underpinning contracts related to services delivered in the area of his responsibility
• Availability and performance of systems according to Service Level Agreements
• Adherence to budget
Work Experience Minimum 3 years of experience in a Platform/ Service Line Management position of an IT related role, ideally close to the delivery environment and/or Infrastructure and/or Technology Services environment
Significant IT experience in CyberArk and PKI platforms relating to provisioning, support and maintenance with specific knowledge of platform design and cross-functional technical support
Good understanding of business organization, business processes and corporate culture
Excellent understanding of IT architecture, systems and technologies.
Good understanding of operations planning and capacity management.
Experience in working within a Global company
University Degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
ITIL 3 certification
Project Management education and experience
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
ADECCO spol.s r.o.