Největší personální agentura na světě
The Adecco Group IT Hub in Prague provides daily support to the EMEA region. We provide top quality IT services and digital solutions to make sure complex projects run smoothly. That’s why we are looking for the best candidates to fill in the roles of security experts, solution analysts, projects managers, BI specialists and digital gurus.
• Drive an adoption of the group’s Project and Program Management framework to enable effective delivery of EEMENA projects & programs.
• Support the EEMENA IT Management in achieving IT Budget Management Excellence.
1. Adopt the Group’s Project & Program Management (further “PPM”) methodology, processes and tools (further “framework”) for planning, approval, execution and communication of projects & programs.
2. Promote PPM framework within IT and business management to secure a buy-in.
3. Train Program & Project managers and teams on the PPM framework and continuously support them in applying it efficiently on projects & programs.
4. Ensure adherence of all projects & programs to the PPM framework.
5. Support relevant parties in producing a high-quality documentation for the Project Approval instance (Regional, PAB or GTB), including value assessment.
6. Manage effective and regular communication to the local, regional and global stakeholders about an overall status of the project & program portfolio. Ensure that project issues and risks are timely escalated.
7. Lead the planning of Steering Committee Meetings, coordinate the preparation of presentations and document the meeting outcomes.
8. Propose ideas for improvements of the PPM framework to the IT Regional Portfolio Manager, striving for simplicity, efficiency and added value.
9. Assist the IT and FIN stakeholders at all levels in the preparation, review and tracking of the EEMENA IT budget, including CAPEX and OPEX. Coordinate quarterly IT budget forecast reviews for EEMENA.
• PPM framework adoption level
• PPM efficiency
• Timeliness and accuracy of PPM reports
• Stakeholder NPS
Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position with comparable complexity Strong understanding of IT project and portfolio management processes
Hands-on experience with budget management (capex, opex)
Microsoft O365 proficiency
PM certification (PMP or PRINCE2) is a plus
Clarity is a plus
English (B2 or higher)
• Challenging but supportive environment
• Meal and sport vouchers and other free time activities
• Pension and life insurance contribution
• Above standard evaluation
• Regular training and educational activities
• Refreshment in the workplace
• Brand new and modern IT premises in a great Prague location
Sounds interesting? Wait no longer and apply by submitting your CV in English.
Looking forward to your application!
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.