Největší personální agentura na světě
The Adecco Group IT Hub in Prague provides daily support to the EMEA region. We provide top quality IT services and digital solutions to make sure complex projects run smoothly. That’s why we are looking for the best candidates to fill in the roles of security experts, solution analysts, projects managers, BI specialists and digital gurus.
The Content Manager takes the lead on researching, developing and delivering compelling stories behind unique solutions and create content that truly connect with our target audience.
The Content Manager will be able to take a strategic approach to increasing customer readership and engagement while driving the brand voice forward and keeping a pulse on the newest ideas and trends within the social space. This person must be able to conceptualize social campaigns, promote ideas, tell a story, write product copy and execute all content copy associated with such.
• Determines content mix, media, distribution channel and how to repurpose content for revenue marketing.
• Work cross-functionally with Brand Team, Revenue Team, Digital Producers, Graphic
• Designers and Project Managers to drive effective, compelling content that inspires consumer action
• Responsible for, and reports on, content effectiveness for revenue marketing.
• Develops content strategy based on business objectives and customer needs.
• Ensures all content is consistent with overall company branding strategy and target audience of each client.
• Assists in the formulation of project objectives, strategies and tactics and communicates strategies to the team.
• Oversees all aspects of copy development for all products including revisions, rewrites and final copy.
• Leads strategic brainstorming sessions and campaign development for the copy team.
• Manages production schedules, solves publications issues, monitors delivery of content and sets and maintains quality standards across all facets of the project.
• Oversees the development of project work plans and manages the timely flow of multiple projects in the department from conception through completion.
• Presents draft materials to the client for review, feedback and final approval.
• Cultivates an understanding and remains current with the latest industry trends and best practices.
• Ensure a high quality consistent look and feel; upholding the highest design standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent required.
• Minimum of 5 years writing experience in a specific field required.
• Exceptional communications, writing, organizational, time management, interpersonal and motivational skills required.
• Prior supervision or scheduling experience desired.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, challenges and meet tight deadlines required.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in wring and verbally. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
• Challenging but supportive environment
• Meal and sport vouchers and other free time activities
• Pension and life insurance contribution
• Above standard evaluation
• Regular training and educational activities
• Refreshment in the workplace
• Brand new and modern IT premises in a great Prague location
Sounds interesting? Wait no longer and apply by submitting your CV in English.
Looking forward to your application!
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.