Největší personální agentura na světě
Jsme jedna z největších personálních společností na světě působících v 60 zemích světa, na českém trhu působíme od roku 1992. Hledáte práci? Adecco Vám pomůže a poradí.
Reporting & Analytics specialist (GA) will be responsible for overall reporting. Special focus on reporting automation and maintaining current reports functional and accurate in line with changes requested by client or caused by changes of input.
Reporting & Analytics specialist (GA) will support the marketing community by providing insights into data, tools, and services connected to execution of customer marketing campaigns
• The Reporting & Analytics specialist (GA) is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of assigned campaign performance reports.
• Reporting automation, accountable for delivery of the report. Produce weekly and monthly performance reports
• Assist in the design, development and execution of standardized campaign reports as and when needed by the business.
• Knowledge of current reporting structure
• Proposing of effective design of reports
• Add-value through data analysis and data mining where applicable (Deep dive into data for answering specific questions)
• Active approach to solution of reporting tasks – proposing effective ways of delivering data requested by client
• Give insights and discover new work streams through data
• Update of the request/task statuses in the project/ticketing tool on regular basis
• Bachelor’s degree with a Marketing, Communications or a Computer Sciences major.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience working in an active web analytics, web development.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Self starter; proactive action and accountability for assigned tasks.
• Ability to work well and coordinate the effort of team peers.
• Strong fluency and ability on GA, Tag Manager, Search Console
• Familiarity with creating Use-Cases and process flows
• Proven experience working in a fast-paced, information-rich environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Naturally analytical, highly numerate
• Strong data analysis skills with experience creating Executive level presentations and reports
• Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, graphs, V lookups, IF statements, etc.)
• Advanced PowerPoint skills
• Team player who is also able to work alone
• Self-motivated, action-orientated, collaborative with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu určitou
ADECCO spol.s r.o.