Největší personální agentura na světě
Jsme jedna z největších personálních společností na světě působících v 60 zemích světa, na českém trhu působíme od roku 1992. Hledáte práci? Adecco Vám pomůže a poradí.
Global Sponsorship and Branding Manager
As part of the Global Marketing & Communications Team based in Prague the role of the Global Branding & Sponsorship person is to strategically lead and deliver a first class sponsorship strategy related to our brand, sales and marketing strategy.
Reporting to the Global Head of Brands & Sponsorships and working closely with the Executive Committee and individual countries, the Global Branding & Sponsorship is responsible for the sponsorship strategy, governance and activation of all key sponsorship activities including the Modis brand.
The Brand & Sponsorship person will lead all sponsorship efforts across the Adecco Group. Activities include developing and executing a comprehensive sponsorship strategy, directing and defining all sponsorship linked to revenue opportunities, and global marketing campaigns with current and new partners for the Group.
You will be responsible for a range of brand & sponsorship activities including:
• Define, and build the sponsorship strategy by identifying key sponsorship partners in line with the Adecco Group sales, brand and marketing strategy.
• Evaluate current sponsorship strategies globally, their worth, their return and report with clear recommendations.
• Work closely with our key markets to identify key sponsorship opportunities liked to brand identity and profitable growth.
• The effective global rollout including responsible for building and executing the full activation of the Modis brand linked to Formula E is a key success factor; and will be a major part of your role.
• Direct and define the methods, processes and systems for an effective activation and partnership, linked to revenue.
• Develop and leverage supplier/partner relationships to further achieve short and long term strategic business goals and needs of the Group brands.
• Direct & lead the negotiation of terms and conditions for renewing current partnerships as well as supplier category management coordination.
• Serve as central communication point for countries in the full execution of the sponsorship strategy linked to client lead generation and candidate attraction. With the correct governance process in place.
• Define the KPI’s; including sponsorship ROI, building key reporting for Executive Committee.
• Continue to build, refine, validate, and continually identify best practices, processes, and tools for all sponsorship activities.
• Manage and monitor annual department sponsorship budget.
• Core lead for our sponsorship agency relationship.
Required qualifications include:
• 10 + experience in similar sponsorship / marketing role
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or related field of study
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in agency management
• Strong project skills / activation management
• Ability to live in and work in Prague
You will need to be persuasive, influential and personable with excellent stakeholder management. International travel will be essential.
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Angličtina (výborná), Francouzština (základní), Italština (základní)
ADECCO spol.s r.o.