Největší personální agentura na světě
The Adecco Group IT Hub in Prague provides daily support to the EMEA region. We provide top quality IT services and digital solutions to make sure complex projects run smoothly. That’s why we are looking for the best candidates to fill in the roles of security experts, solution analysts, projects managers, BI specialists and digital gurus.
For newly built international IT MarTech HUB here in Prague, we are looking for an experienced Social Media Coordinator who would like to become a part of an international team.
We are looking for a candidate who loves challenges, travels and speaks English without problems.
In return, we offer an environment of the stable company where your opinion counts and your knowledge is adequately evaluated.
To deliver and monitor the Group’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
· Research audience preferences and discover current trends
· Create engaging text, image, video content and social media calendars
· Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
· Edit, retouch and manipulate imagery and maintain style guides and templates
· Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
· Prepare regular reports to measure the impact of social media campaigns, and analysis on engagement with various pieces of content, on company channels
· Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
· Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
· Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
· Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
· Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
· Suggest and execute new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
· Oversee social media accounts’ governance, layout and updates.
· Prepare and deliver brand audits on social media and suggest fixes, merges and consolidations on our channel
· Own our global tools: track licenses, accesses, technical support and trainings for the teams around the world
· Manage and report paid campaigns
· Create global social media policies, playbooks and guidelines
· Proven work experience as a social media coordinator
· Expertise in multiple social media platforms
· Advanced knowledge ads manager and other social media advertising tools
· In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
· Working knowledge of social media tools such as Brandwatch, Hootsuite and Radian 6, or similar
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
· Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
· Excellent communication skills
· Multitasking and analytical skills · Degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
· Fluency in English
Sounds interesting? Wait no longer and apply by submitting your CV in English.
Looking forward to your application!
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu určitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.