Největší personální agentura na světě
The Adecco Group IT Hub in Prague provides daily support to the EMEA region. We provide top quality IT services and digital solutions to make sure complex projects run smoothly. That’s why we are looking for the best candidates to fill in the roles of security experts, solution analysts, projects managers, BI specialists and digital gurus.
· Support the execution of the product vision, objectives, measures of success and strategic roadmap, and gain buy-in from stakeholders
· Work within a multi-disciplinary team of UXers, Designers, and Engineers to turn that vision into a tangible product, maintaining alignment with the strategy throughout
· Own the Product Backlog, it's management, prioritization and quality
· Work with our SCRUM teams to translate our designed solutions into well-structured user stories and acceptance criteria ready for development
· Work with our stakeholders to define and prioritize requirements and scope releases
· Work closely with our Project Managers to smoothly run our SCRUM teams.
· Use data and insights to inform product development as well as understand performance and suggest improvement
· 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
· Business and customer requirements definition
· User stories and Acceptance criteria definition
· JIRA super user or similar
· Experience and creative design knowledge
· Problem solving and analytical thinking
· User-Centered design principles
· Business change
· Previous experience working on large scale, global digital products, CMS, web builds with multi-million end user base
· Agile and SCRUM methodology
· Ability to conduct Product Backlog sessions
· Ability to sit in-between user experience/creative design and engineering teams
· Good oral and written skills - capable of interacting with stakeholders at the most senior level
· Ability to learn, and assimilate new ideas quickly and gain the respect of fellow team members and stakeholders
· Evidence of strong attention to detail
• To be part of interesting international projects
• Training in a dynamic multicultural team
• Meal and sport vouchers and other free time activities
• Pension and life insurance
• Above standard evaluation
• Regular training and educational activities
• Refreshment in the workplace
Sounds interesting? Wait no longer and apply by submitting your CV in English.
Looking forward to your application!
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
ADECCO spol.s r.o.