Největší personální agentura na světě
Jsme jedna z největších personálních společností na světě působících v 60 zemích světa, na českém trhu působíme od roku 1992. Hledáte práci? Adecco Vám pomůže a poradí.
Liaising with business leaders to understand the strategy of their teams and functions and drive the demand management and prioritisation of these key data and analytic requirements. Ensure overall visibility of business unit specific reporting and analytics requirements within the group and work closely with the Global BI product owners to help deliver these, ensuring alignment with the enterprise wide data strategy. Support and enable the business unit to fully understand and utilize Adecco standard technologies and maximize benefit from these data and analytic requirements
• Championing BI within the region/business unit/function
• Coordinating and facilitating requirement gathering activities, playing an active role in the discovery, analysis, value validation, design, and testing phases.
• Verifying that Business Intelligence requirements are relevant, correct, complete and consistent, including non-functional requirements
• In addition to primary interactions on the business-side, also interacting with project teams, designers, solution architects and enterprise architects to verify requirements.
• Identifying quality concerns of as-is processes and business dependencies.
• Monitors changes in business, making suggestions and recommendations where BI can further improve business.
• Strong senior stakeholder relationship management. An ability to foster relationships, strong verbal reasoning and fluent English communication.
• Data savvy and ability to visualize connections between business reality and resulting data trails, to interpret and understand deeper needs behind Business questions and convey these into requirements understandable by the delivery teams.
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, proficiency in conflict resolution, and practical experience with problem solving techniques such as negotiation and compromise.
• Thrives on working independently in a dynamic environment with new challenges and responsibility from day one. Self-starter with high standards of quality and integrity.
• Experienced with tools and knowledge of methods and with a strong personal drive, logical reasoning, analytical mindset, and a willingness to constructively challenge the opinions of colleagues and business stakeholders.
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in quantitative field is preferred
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
ADECCO spol.s r.o.