Největší personální agentura na světě
Do you want to take responsibilty for important financial activities?
Do you want to work independently with a maximum of flexibility?
Do you want to utilize your great communication skills, both in Czech and English?
Great, in this case you will be intriqued by the position FINANCE AUDIT MANAGER!
- manage financial statements and corporate income tax return
- coordinate audits
- colaborate with external auditors and other stakeholders
- build and maintain relationships with audit groups
- monitor performace, give recommendations, support process improvement
- provide continuous training to GL team
- report to financial director
- supporting environment of successful international company
- 30 days off (5 weeks of vacation + 5 sick days)
- contribution to pension and life insurance
- kindergarden in the company
- complete flexibility / homeoffice
- Cafeteria system
- Multisport card
- free language courses
and other benefits
Place of work: Brno-city
- university degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- appropriate experience in Accounting (5 years)
- advanced level of English (C1)
- knowledge of SOX controls and double-entry accounting
- experience in multinational environment is an advantage
- great communication and negotiation skills
- ability to work independently
- good problem-solving skills
- strong personality with a leadership approach
- multitasking and prioritization
Are you interested in this job offer? Great, I will be looking forward to receive your CV at alzbeta.cerna"atsign"adecco.com!
If you do not receive any reply, please take into consideration that we gave preference to other candidates.
Thanks for understanding.
By sending your CV, you agree to the processing of personal data.
Práce na plný úvazek
Adecco spol. s r.o.