IT Head of Operations Team
Adecco Group is hiring!
We are looking for an experienced IT Leader, who will join our team in our new IT HUB of the Adecco Group in Prague.
IT Team leadership role is responsible for the digital marketing services provided through OT (Operations Team) in support of Adecco global brands and brand strategy:
- Support & maintenance of the web applications (developed externally) and brand websites on a long-term base
- Rollout of those web sites in countries– market activation and deployment of country level brand websites
- Vendor management of the support team in India
- Functional service desk supporting CMS and Marketing Automation ‘super-user’ community.
- Accountable for operational effectiveness & quality for the service areas above.
- Strategic vendor partner management where engaged to deliver OT services
- Direct on the strategic approach for rollout and support and any delivery or service provided by OT
- Line management of OT team leaders
- Management of relationships between OT and other departments
- Point of escalation for team and senior management
- Capacity planning for OT
- Management of department RAID
- Management of OT service provisions and service types
- Ensuring OT processes are in place, documented and are being adhered to
- Driving continuous improvement and cost effective of OT services
Key competencies and personal attributes:
- Strong and mature personality who can talk to different stakeholders with an experience from multinational companies
- Vendor management experience
- Experience with web applications, web content, web area
- Very strong technical background in web development
- Ability to talk to technical guys from Infrastructure and Applications team
- Good in leadership, developing team members by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with all stakeholders
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
- Good level of English both written and verbal
- Challenging but supportive environment where your experience and knowledge is valued
- Meal and sport vouchers and other free time activities
- Pension contribution after the 1st year of your employment
- Above standard evaluation and regular training activities
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV in English.
Looking forward to your applications.
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
ADECCO spol.s r.o.