Největší personální agentura na světě
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy.
Define and enforce standards for individual application systems to be deployed.
Define and document the interactions between the application systems and their
relationships to the core business processes and data stores of the organization
including the frameworks for services exposed as business functions for integration.
Where needed, consulted on and contribute to the high level logical designs being
prepared by solution designers.
Approval of detailed design (functional and non-functional).
The Solution Architect will span all technologies but specialize in Salesforce cloud as Front office solutions are mainly using this.
• Timely and effective delivery, periodic review and maintenance of application roadmaps, blueprints, standards and guidelines.
• Percentage of projects fully compliant with application standards.
• Percentage of Solutions covered by the blueprint.
• Robustness, scalability and agility of architecture being defined to enable IT
solutions to fulfill business requirements in line with SLA targets as well as
with compliance & security obligations
Define, document, maintain and enforce application guidelines, blueprints
and standards which are fully consistent and compliant with enterprise and
• Where needed, consulted on and contribute to the High-Level design
• Where needed, consulted in the detailed (functional and non-functional)
• Manage proposed changes on Solution Architecture blueprint consistently
with Architecture governance ensuring proper impact, gap and risk analysis.
• Support solution specialist in solution design.
• Lead the formulation of architectural solutions, the creation and support of
enterprise application software frameworks, shared application and
middleware components and architectural support for key initiatives /
• Work and validate with Solution Delivery Managers to ensure they
understand how to adhere to architectural input so they can incorporate
• Recommend the introduction of any new technologies, any new systems
acquired, any new Products and any new Applications planned to be
developed and own the technology roadmap.
• Dive deeply into technology issues, providing evaluation of technology
trends, enterprise architecture models and alignment of IT Strategy
initiatives to the IT work program.
• Contribute to IT strategy by providing inputs on matters relating to Solution
architecture and standards
• Work with the SDM & IT Production organizations to make architectures
evolve based on lessons learned from service outages.
• Ensure validation of solutions design from all the aspects of Architecture
(solution, data, interface, infrastructure).
• Ensure regular Architecture audits are performed to control that solutions
are built according to Architecture standards and guiding principles.
• Guarantee Architecture Standards are compliant with internal and external
• Assist the Global Head of Architecture in resolving architecture disputes
Minimum 5 years of experience in an architecture position with comparable
complexity, ideally in Architecture Management area.
Major experience gained in both multinational and multi-cultural environments would be an added benefit.
Strong Application Architecture background in salesforce environment
University Degree preferably in a business or technical subject or any comparable
ITIL 3 certification
Certification within a recognized Architecture framework (i.e. TOGAF / Zachman)
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
ADECCO spol.s r.o.