Největší personální agentura na světě
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy.
Adecco IT has adopted an Infrastructure strategy in which the benefits of public cloud are fully leveraged. We are now building an IT Public Cloud service offering to meet the needs of our Applications and Infrastructure Services. We are seeking a Cloud Lead to manage the public cloud services from an end to end service perspective reporting to the Head of Compute.
• Operate at scale and provide the connection between different IT areas and stakeholders to build Cloud services and deliver those within the group
• Implement the strategy defined at group level with the Head of Compute
• Make sure the necessary processes are followed and participate in the governance of the service, including acting as a point of escalation for the delivery teams
• Be the main point of contact within the group for all Cloud activities
• Own the budget and allocate funding to areas of the service based on their decisions about priorities
• Communicate the benefits and performance of their service
• Leverage appropriate public cloud services
• Set up process, services and tools around cloud
• Is ultimately responsible for the successful operation and continuous improvement of the service
Main tasks and
responsibilities • In depth knowledge of key public cloud services
• Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
• Proven experience assessing client workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, developing business cases and Cloud adoption roadmaps
• Proven knowledge of MS Azure platform and tools
• Experience provisioning and spinning up MS Azure subscriptions
• Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memory caching, master/slave architectures)
• Certification on Azure or any other Public Cloud architecture desirable
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architectural standpoint
• Strong ITIL knowledge and experience working within and ITIL environment.
• Proficiency/knowledge in one or more of the following: AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud,…
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in Adecco organization.
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong team player
• Good communication and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
• Experience in international project
• Ability to manage efficiently crisis situations
• Highly Autonomous
Experience • Azure or any other Public based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
• Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and solutions) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
• Knowledge of further Cloud technologies (Azure, S3, VMware)
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing
• Experience working within both multinational and multi-cultural environments.
• Education requirement: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
• Years of experience: 4+ years' experience as an IT Infrastructure, with focus on Azure, cloud, server, storage and networking.
• Certifications: Relevant Industry certifications from either Microsoft Azure or any other Public Cloud
• Willingness and ability to travel (up to 30 % of the time
• Good to excellent command of English
• Any additional language is an advantage especially, French, Spanish
• Results Driven
• Customer Orientation
• Problem Solving & Analysis
• Embracing & Adapting To Change
• Self Management & Development
• Relationship Management
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
ADECCO spol.s r.o.