Největší personální agentura na světě
We are searching, helping, advising, inspiring, guiding. We are Adecco, a leading human resource company in the world, with more than 25 years of experience in 60 different countries. Are you ready to make a change in your career? Let us help you to find the way to your new office. We will be delighted to become your partner.
For newly built Adecco Group IT HUB here in Prague, we are looking for an experienced Enterprise Security Architect who would like to become a part of an international team and to use his previous experience in architecture.
For more information about IT HUB please check out our website:
• In conjunction with the Global Head of Information Security, Risk & Compliance team design enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
• Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
• Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
• Support the Global Head of Information Security, Risk & Compliance in safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Adecco Group information assets by ensuring that the most appropriate security technology is implemented
• Ensure all Adecco IT architecture standards and frameworks are aligned to overall technology and security objectives and strategies
• Develop an Adecco specific Enterprise-wide Security Architecture solution spanning the endpoint, network and security events identification and management space
• Develop and maintain an up-to-date Security Technology landscape definition comparing and evaluating various technologies and tools from technical, functional and financial feasibility. Where appropriate make recommendations to stakeholders to incorporate those technologies into the Adecco IT Security Program
• Produce (contribute to and oversee others) high quality documentation (e.g. Architecture Specifications, System Requirements, Roadmaps, White Papers)
• Work with the IT GRC Director to ensure the Adecco Security Architecture Standards are contained within the IT Policy framework.
• Lead technical design and first instance deployment of global projects including security solutions
• Gather requirements; build functional specifications, timelines, adoption plans and other artifacts to support security implementation.
• Partner with and support the Engineering team to drive and execute results in a timely manner
• Lead continual reviews of Adecco security technology standards and infrastructure (e.g. Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Web Security, Email security, etc.) to ensure they are fit for purpose and provide the necessary levels of protection for the Adecco Group; Provide security reports to the Global Head of Information Security, Risk & Compliance on technologies or infrastructure which are not compliant with the IS standards
• Provide concise, relevant and informative reports to IT Management on the status of security technology and associated risks within the IT environment.
• Education and certifications/training:
• University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
• ITIL 3 certification
• Togaf , Zachmann or Sabsa.
• CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar certification preferred
Professional & Leadership experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a Global Organization
• In depth knowledge of Risk Management frameworks and demonstrable knowledge in key Information Security standards (such as NIST, COBIT, RiskIT, ISO 17799, ISO 27001)
• Proven knowledge and real world experience of Security Architecture, Enterprise Architecture frameworks/methodologies and in particular Threat Modelling techniques.
• Proven knowledge and real world experience of Project Delivery Methodologies such as Prince 2, SCRUMM and Agile.
• Demonstrated experience and exposure in the international security arena dealing with security-related issues.
• Positively influencing key decision makers / stakeholders of a large multi-faceted enterprise organization
• Strong team player
• Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
• Good ability to convince and influence stakeholders from all backgrounds.
• Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
• Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage efficiently crisis situations
• Good in leadership, inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance of colleagues
• Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Business, Solutions and Technology Architects
• Peers in Information Security, Risk & Compliance
• Global Head of Security Operations Centre
• CTO Leadership Team
• Internal & External Auditors
• To be part of interesting international projects
• Regular free time activities with our amazing team
• Meal and sport vouchers
• Pension insurance contribution
• Above standard evaluation
• Regular training and educational activities
• Refreshment in the workplace
• Public transport allowance
Sounds interesting and challenging? Don't hesitate to apply by submitting your CV in English language.
Looking forward to your reactions.
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.