Největší personální agentura na světě
Jsme jedna z největších personálních společností na světě působící v 60 zemích světa, na českém trhu působíme od roku 1992. Hledáte práci? Adecco Vám pomůže a poradí.
We are looking for an exceptional people to support the biggest transformation program in the history of Adecco Group going through all our 60 countries, territories and brands around the world. We combine modern access of building the products together with the newest technologies to deliver the most innovative ideas. We care about Artificial Intelligence and related Research Topics. This unique journey is realized together with one of the most successful technology company in the world that already changed our lives forever and now we are going to do it again, all together. You could be a part of this unique challenge in case that we will have a match.
• On the IT side, we are deeply transforming the way we deliver and operate IT (new strategic partners, new IT strategy, move to Cloud, and digitalization of business services…).
• On the Business side, we are drastically transforming our business services to become a true Digital First company
• Strategy & Content to deliver user stories (Competitor Analysis, Customer Analysis, Product Structure/Strategy, Content Development)
• Wireframing & Prototyping to deliver wireframes for UI team (Wireframing, Prototyping, Testing/Iteration, Development Planning)
• Execution and Analysis to realize final designs, get feedback and iterate (Coordination with UI Designers, Coordination with Developer, Tracking Goals and Integration, Analysis and Iteration)
• Look and Feel (Customer Analysis, Design Research, Branding and Graphic Development, User Guides/Storyline)
• Responsiveness and Interactivity (UI Prototyping, Interactivity and Animation, Adaptation to All Device Screen Sizes, Implementation with Developer)
• Strong team player
• Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers, and key
stakeholders based on respect and team work
• Ability to maintain up-to-date knowledge of technological advances
• A delivery level person with a good ability to influence and possibly lead a team of people
• Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
• Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage crisis situations aptly
• Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical
judgment, experience, and common sense
Preferable 5 years of experience in UX/UI position with comparable complexity and objectives.
• Familiar with methods like Usability testing (Guerrilla testing, Usability testing by Steve Krug,
Usefulness testing, Desirability testing, Eye tracking), Card sorting, User journeys, Focus groups, Tree
testing and similar.
• Strong analytical and creative thinking that gives you the ability to describe every kind of problem by
paper and pen.
• Solid experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Axure, UxPin, InVision, Hotjar or
• Knowledge of front-end development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Stylus,
• Major experience gained in both multinational and multi-cultural transformational environments
would be an added benefit.
• Experience from the creation of highly used Products (B2B/B2C) that were launch as startup or as
Product/Program in a corporation is welcomed.
• Real capabilities to establish relationships with senior business stakeholders and senior decisionmaking
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Good to excellent command of English.
• Any additional language is a plus especially French, Spanish, German, Italian or Japanese.
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
ADECCO spol.s r.o.