Největší personální agentura na světě
We are searching, helping, advising, inspiring, guiding. We are Adecco, a leading human resource company in the world, with more than 25 years of experience in 60 different countries. Are you ready to make a change in your career? Let us help you to find the way to your new office. We will be delighted to become your partner.
We are looking for an exceptional people to support the biggest transformation program in the history of Adecco Group going through all our 60 countries, territories and brands around the world. We combine modern access of building the products together with the newest technologies to deliver the most innovative ideas. We care about Artificial Intelligence and related Research Topics. This unique journey is realized together with one of the most successful technology company in the world that already changed our lives forever and now we are going to do it again, all together. You could be a part of this unique challenge in case that we will have a match.
• On the IT side, we are deeply transforming the way we deliver and operate IT (new strategic partners, new IT strategy, move to Cloud, and digitalization of business services…).
• On the Business side, we are drastically transforming our business services to become a true Digital First company
• AI/ML models and their quality for the usage of developed Product
Strong team player
• Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers, and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
• Ability to maintain up-to-date knowledge of technological advances
• A delivery level person with a good ability to influence and possibly lead a team of people
• Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
• Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage crisis situations aptly
• Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical
judgment, experience, and common sense
• Preferable 3 years of experience in Software Engineering, AI/ML position with comparable complexity
• Experience with major ML algorithm implementations with ability to choose the right one to solve
the problem, being able to help AI/ML Scientists to create the new one.
• Experience with at least one major ML framework with the ability to work with Azure Machine
Learning Service and MS Cognitive Services.
• Worked in one of programming or scripting language like Python, Scala, C#.
• Experience with different kind of ML analyses.
• You could easily adapt to Continuous Delivery (OODA, independent product and platform team)
principle of work using Microservices Architecture.
• Knowledge of Software Engineering mainly focused on Data Structures, Algorithms, Application
structure (frameworks, architecture…), Application development (Continuous Delivery), Networks,
Communication and Security.
• Experience with building Search Engines, Knowledge Graph or similar technologies that utilize big data
and machine learning is a big advantage.
• Experience from working in ML or engineering teams that consist of data scientists and engineers.
• Proven ability to apply ML modeling to product requirements.
• Major experience gained in both multinational and multi-cultural transformational environments
would be an added benefit.
• Experience from the creation of highly used Products (B2B/B2C) that were launch as startup or as
Product/Program in a corporation is welcomed.
• Real capabilities to establish relationships with senior business stakeholders and senior decisionmaking
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Good to excellent command of English.
• Any additional language is a plus especially French, Spanish, German, Italian or Japanese.
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
ADECCO spol.s r.o.