Největší personální agentura na světě
Jsme jedna z největších personálních společností na světě působící v 60 zemích světa, na českém trhu působíme od roku 1992. Hledáte práci? Adecco Vám pomůže a poradí.
We are looking for an exceptional people to support the biggest transformation program in the history of Adecco Group going through all our 60 countries, territories and brands around the world. We combine modern access of building the products together with the newest technologies to deliver the most innovative ideas. We care about Artificial Intelligence and related Research Topics. This unique journey is realized together with one of the most successful technology company in the world that already changed our lives forever and now we are going to do
On the IT side, we are deeply transforming the way we deliver and operate IT (new strategic partners, new IT strategy, move to Cloud, and digitalization of business services…).
On the Business side, we are drastically transforming our business services to become a true Digital First company.
• Business Problem Definition
• Data Acquisition
• Data Preparation (data cleaning, transformation)
• Data Analysis
• Data Modeling (KNN, decision tree, Naive Bayes…)
o Identify the model that best fits the business requirement
o Trains the models on the training dataset and test
o Select the best performing model
• Visualization (e.g. Power BI, Tableau…)
• Deploy & Maintain
Strong team player
• Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers, and key
stakeholders based on respect and team work
• Ability to maintain up-to-date knowledge of technological advances
• A delivery level person with a good ability to influence and possibly lead a team of people
• Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
• Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage crisis situations aptly
• Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical
judgment, experience, and common sense
• Preferable 3 years of experience in Software Engineering, Data Science position with comparable
complexity and objectives.
• Hands on experience with data analysis, model development and deployment.
• Knowledge and proven work experience from main data science areas such as machine learning,
deep learning, anomaly detection, predictive analysis, text analysis, exploratory data analysis,
together with usage of statistics for data analysis.
• Worked in Python, R, MATLAB, C#, AMPL, SAS, or similar data science tools and environment willing
to use Azure Machine Learning Service as default environment for your work.
• You have a mix of data science and consultative skills.
• Knowledge of Software Engineering mainly focused on Data Structures, Algorithms, Application
structure (frameworks, architecture…), Application development (Continuous Delivery), Networks,
Communication and Security.
• Experience with usage of large data systems on SQL, Hadoop, Spark, and similar.
• Worked in one of programming or scripting language like Python, Scala, C# for work with data.
• You could easily adapt to Continuous Delivery (OODA, independent product and platform team)
principle of work using Microservices Architecture.
• Experience with building Search Engines, Knowledge Graph or similar technologies that utilize big data
and machine learning is a big advantage.
• Passion to learn new techniques and tools.
• Excellent communication (verbal, written) and data visualization skills to present complex models and
analysis results into layman terms.
• Major experience gained in both multinational and multi-cultural transformational environments.
• Experience presenting complex technical information to technical and business stakeholders.
• Experience from the creation of highly used Products (B2B/B2C) that were launch as startup or as
Product/Program in a corporation is welcomed.
• Real capabilities to establish relationships with senior business stakeholders and senior decisionmaking
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Good to excellent command of English.
• Any additional language is a plus especially French, Spanish, German, Italian or Japanese.
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
ADECCO spol.s r.o.