Největší personální agentura na světě
We are searching, helping, advising, inspiring, guiding. We are Adecco, a leading human resource company in the world, with more than 25 years of experience in 60 different countries. Are you ready to make a change in your career? Let us help you to find the way to your new office. We will be delighted to become your partner.
Reporting to the Global Head of IT PMO, your role is to support the Global and regional IT PMO community in key topics encompassing IT Budgets, forecasts, Projects prioritization and approval process.
You work closely with the Global IT PMO team and our key internal stakeholders in order to proactively deliver analysis and action plans to improve existing processes (vendor management, resource management etc.)
You have very strong stakeholder management skills and you can federate the team around creative solutions bringing our PMO maturity to the next level.
You are a well-organized professional able to multitask and deliver on significantly numerous topics coming from multiple key stakeholders to produce coherent and sensible outputs facilitating decision making. You can efficiently work under pressure and manage challenging deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
PMO Planning & Reporting:
• Engage with IT portfolio managers to ensure projects status reports are up to date (current status, achievements, next steps)
• Engage with IT Global functions to ensure regional roadmaps reflect approved projects, in line with the Budgets and Forecasts
• Analyze IT projects budgets and forecasts to highlight operational and financial risks and opportunities for savings
• Propose action plans for Global IT PMO then, share it with the key stakeholders to coordinate actions
• Ensure Clarity data is aligned with IT Finance rules
PPM, Financial management
• Support the IT PMO Budgeting, Forecasting and recurring operations in close collaboration with global departments (Finance, VRO, IT transformation)
• Create analysis dashboards and reports to follow up Projects budgets and forecasts globally
• Challenge IT Projects Budgets, Forecasts and roadmaps in close collaboration with key stakeholders
PMO Governance support & analysis:
• Manage the preparation of the approval Steering committees and their pre-readings
• Support the IT projects readiness before submission for approval
• Challenge the IT Projects Initiation Documentation (PID) content
• Facilitate the collaboration between key stakeholders and IT PMO teams
Internal stakeholders support:
• Support the key internal stakeholders in setting up processes is in line with the IT PMO governance framework
• Ensure roles and responsibilities are constantly and clearly defined between Global IT PMO and its stakeholders
• Ensure communications from key internal stakeholders are in line with the PMO governance before they are issued
Documentation, Communication & Training
• Support designing the IT PMO Governance Framework
• Train the IT PMO community on PM Framework
• Actively support the enhancement of current processes (vendor and resource management etc…)
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a position as Portfolio or project manager with financial dimension of reporting figures and roadmaps to financial and non-financial audience
• Strong understanding of Project governance challenges and principles (PRINCE 2 or PMP certification is a plus) or proven experience in Project or Program Management
• Good understanding and knowledge of the Financial processes and terminology (Capex, Opex, Depreciation etc.)
• Strong PPM tool and Ms Office skills. Experience with CA PPM – Clarity and SNOW is a plus. Ms Excel and PowerPoint mastery is a must.
• To be part of interesting international projects
• Meal and sport vouchers and other free time activities
• Pension and life insurance
• Above standard evaluation
• Regular training and educational activities
• Refreshment in the workplace
Interested into taking this opportunity in our newly open IT HUB in Pankrac? Wait no longer and apply. We are looking forward to your reactions!
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.