Operation specialist in Bank of Communications
- Responsibility of corporate banking operating transactions according to the needs of clients and the branch business by following the regulations and workflows of the local authorities, the Head Office and the Branch
- The counter-related transactions include but are not limited to the following aspects: the open, close, management and the accounting of clients’ accounts, nostro and vostro accounts; the deposits, withdraw and transfer transations of accounts; the remittance transactions; the foreign exchange transactions; maintenance and management of clients’ signatures and seals
- Processing fees of transactions; processing the credit certificate-related operations for clients
- Responsibility of accounting and management of the internal accounts of the Branch
- Responsibility of the work related to the coffer of the Branch.
- Responsibility of the compiling and keeping work of accounting documents and accounting archives of the department
- Responsibility of other works assigned by his/her supervisor
- Bachelor degree (or above) in Finance, Accounting or related majors
- At least 3 years relevant experience, preferable in corporate banking industry
- Fluent in Czech and English, Chinese speaker preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular).
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Work in an international environment and pleasant offices located in the centre
- Work for one of the biggest bank on the world
- Above-standard benefits
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
Adecco spol. s r.o.