Největší personální agentura na světě
We are searching, helping, advising, inspiring, guiding. We are Adecco, a leading human resource company in the world, with more than 25 years of experience in 60 different countries. Are you ready to make a change in your career? Let us help you to find the way to your new office. We will be delighted to become your partner.
The Adecco Group is hiring!
Check us out on www.adecco-itsolutions.cz and learn more about our newly built IT HUB in Prague 4.
The IT Hub in Prague provides daily support to the EMEA region. We provide top quality IT services and digital solutions to make sure complex projects run smoothly. That’s why we are looking for the best candidate to fill in the role of Network Design Manager.
Can you imagine yourself as an enthusiastic leader who has strong technical knowledge in network design and would like to define the architecture of the networking solutions?
Then please do not hesitate, read and apply!
• Develop and execute on a strategic network architecture and technology plan that serves as a multi-year roadmap for network architecture and investment decisions and integrates with the overall Adecco IT strategic plan.
• Ensure that the network architecture and functions provide the capabilities needed to meet identified business needs
• Provide ongoing review of capacity requirements to align with budget planning
• Lead the network design, security analysis/design and implementation
• Provide team leadership to the Network design team
• Definition and coordination of standards and technology research
• Makes recommendations regarding operational improvements
• Manage all related vendor support contracts for hardware, software, connectivity, etc
• Work in concert with software and hardware vendors for problem resolution
• Review network production changes for adherence against agreed policy and best practices
• Build workflows and procedures for the team based on an industry standard framework (ITILv3)
• Demonstrate expertise in working with Cisco/Meraki hardware and configuration (IOS/NX-OS).
• Demonstrate expertise of routing protocols and ability to design complex network (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of firewall principles and knowledge of mainstream firewall products (Cisco, Checkpoint, PaloAlto)
• Demonstrate solid knowledge of VPN including SSL, GRE and IPSec.
• Demonstrate solid design knowledge with QOS, Internet Proxies, Load Balancers, Packet Capture tools, Skype VoIP, Cisco ICE and additional networking technologies
• Work and demonstrate an understanding of Windows servers and AZURE platforms
• Hires, trains, mentors and develops design specialists
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in networking architecture is required
• Managerial experience is a must
• Strong overall IT work experience is required
• Strong telecom and network technology knowledge
• University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
• ITIL 3 certification is an advantage
• Dynamic multicultural team supporting European countries
• Modern workplace in Pankrác
• Regular trainings and educational activities
• Above standard evaluation
• Meal and sport vouchers and amazing after work activities
• Refreshment in the workplace
In case of your interest please submit your CV in English and we will be happy to contact you!
Looking forward to your reactions.
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Bonusy/prémie, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, zahraniční pracovní cesty, Účast na zahraničních konferencích, rozjezd zcela nového projektu
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.