Ariba Solution Specialist/Expert
For newly built international IT HUB here in Prague, we are looking for an experienced Ariba Solution Specialist/Expert who would like to become a part of an international team.
We are looking for a candidate who loves challenges, travels and speaks English without problems.
Join our team and we will be happy to take care of your long-term satisfaction, motivation and enjoyment of your new job.
- Owns a deep functional knowledge of the SAP Ariba procurement Solution
- Undertakes detailed functional analysis of high-level business requirements (provided by the Business Partner organization).
- Produces details business & system requirements (both functional and non-functional) document to be used by in the design process
- Provides estimates for new requirements
- Produces and records all methodology-related deliverables to ensure compliance with standards and meet audits requirements
- Provides consultation and recommendation for improvements, new solutions and modifications
- Provides support to Business, IT production teams (incidents resolution) & to project teams
- Works-out solutions to incidents, problems, new requirements
- Provides support to User Acceptance Test (UAT)
Main Accountabilities and tasks
- Level of correct business requirements understanding
- Quality of solution analysis documents (understandable so as to initiate Design Phase and support the test planning process)
- Quality of audit outcomes
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Use the high-level business requirements and produce a detailed functional analysis document describing the recommended solution / changes to existing solution(s), though minimizing recourse to standard alteration and in line with the Core Process and Design
- Facilitate the understanding of the business and functional requirements by the Admin and Support teams or by Ariba itself via the creation of a Service Request to ensure proper implementation
- Bring agreed/validated changes to configuration when possible (when it can be done internally with no need of Ariba)
- Guarantee all work is compliant with internal and external audit as well as financial legislative requirements (e.g. statutory, reporting, tax etc)
- Support to business users during UAT
- Proven experience in the role of SAP Ariba functional solution specialist or business analyst
- Knowledge of at least S2C and P2P modules is necessary, other Ariba modules would be beneficial
- Strong verbal and written English skills. French would be beneficial
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to run internal or external workshops
- Writing procedural documentation
- Ability to travel occasionally
- To be part of interesting international projects
- Training in a dynamic multicultural team
- Meal and sport vouchers and other free time activities
- Pension and life insurance
- Above standard evaluation
- Regular training and educational activities
- Refreshment in the workplace
- Sounds interesting? Wait no longer and apply by submitting your CV in English.
Looking forward to your application!
Informace o pozici
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
ADECCO spol.s r.o.