Největší personální agentura na světě
We are searching, helping, advising, inspiring, guiding. We are Adecco, a leading human resource company in the world, with more than 25 years of experience in 60 different countries. Are you ready to make a change in your career? Let us help you to find the way to your new office. We will be delighted to become your partner.
This senior position is providing the opportunity to shape our future digital landscape at global scale (Adecco Digital 2020). This position needs a good grasp on disrupting IT and business trends, and solid capabilities to support complex business problem solving via innovative solutions.
• On the IT side, we are deeply transforming the way we deliver and operate IT (new strategic partners, new IT strategy, move to Cloud, digitalization of business services…).
• On the Business side, we are drastically transforming our business services to become a true Digital First company.
• To attend Architecture governance bodies and provide recommendations.
• Elaborate foundations for new digital or innovative services in support to business strategy and IT products roadmap. Provide senior people with recommendations to integrate Adecco’s new acquisitions or partnerships into Adecco’s IT landscape.
• Investigate and lead State-Of-Art Position Papers for strategic topics such as Robotics, AI, ML, Analytics…etc. Run Proof-of-Concept with peers or business when relevant.
• Understand, advocate and augment adoption of catalog-based solutions or technologies by providing consulting to projects or business stakeholders.
• Lead formulation of architectural solutions for key projects based on business drivers and business capabilities requirements.
• Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision in collaboration with functional, development, production, vendors and other relevant stakeholders.
• Deliver solution architecture blueprints and relevant deliverables as required. Provide governance support ensuring solutions architecture assurance and compliance.
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in an architecture position with comparable complexity and objectives.
• Experience in building recommendations for flexible architecture. Familiarity with modern front-ends, UI/UX design, API-based environments, etc.
• Major experience gained in both multinational and multi-cultural transformational environments would be an added benefit.
• Track record with disruptive trends such as Robotics, AI and ML, Big data and Analytics, etc.
• Strong Application Architecture background demonstrated through a proven track record of leading,
influencing and creating architecture standards i.e. solution, data and interfaces involving diverse enterprise technologies.
• Capabilities to establish relationships with senior business stakeholders and senior decision-making people
• Willingness to travel
• Professional English.
• To be a part of interesting new start up - discuss with us about the digital evolution.
• Great dynamic multicultural team
• Modern workplace in the capital of Czech Republic - if you wanna see, we offer you a Visitor Tour
• Regular training and educational activities are guaranteed
• Meal and Multisport vouchers
• Free time activities
• Above standard evaluation
• Refreshment in the workplace
Would you like to know any further details? Do you want to join our team?
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me and submit your CV in english.
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.