Největší personální agentura na světě
We are searching, helping, advising, inspiring, guiding. We are Adecco, a leading human resource company in the world, with more than 25 years of experience in 60 different countries. Are you ready to make a change in your career? Let us help you to find the way to your new office. We will be delighted to become your partner.
For newly built international IT HUB here in Prague, we are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Data Modeler who would like to become a part of an international team.
We are looking for a candidate who loves challenges, travels and speaks English without problems.
In return, we offer an environment of the stable company where your opinion counts and your knowledge is adequately evaluated.
Join our team and we will be happy to take care of your long-term satisfaction, motivation and enjoyment of your new job.
As Business Intelligence Data Modeler, you will be responsible of translating business requirements into conceptual, logical, and physical data models into the Corporate Data Warehouse.
The candidate must understand business objectives, analyze key business factors driving performance & support the data strategy on an enterprise level, design solutions within data governance guidelines, and possess the communication skills necessary to successfully interact with both business partners and IT delivery teams.
• Translate business needs to technical specifications
• Define logical and physical data models
• Analyze transaction errors and troubleshooting issues
• Getting involved in performance tuning efforts
• Perform validation and testing of developments to ensure quality
• Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions
• Develop and execute database queries
• Create technical documentation
• Strong knowledge on data warehouse design
• ETL development experience (SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter)
• Experience developing business intelligence tools (MicroStrategy, KNIME)
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
• Good communication and presentation skills in English
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
• To be part of interesting international projects
• Training in a dynamic multicultural team
• Meal and sport vouchers and other free time activities
• Pension and life insurance
• Above standard evaluation
• Regular training and educational activities
• Refreshment in the workplace
Sounds interesting? Wait no longer and apply by submitting your CV in English.
Looking forward to your application!
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.