Global Solution Architect for Digital Front-Ends
For newly built international IT HUB here in Prague, we are looking for an experienced Global Solution Architect for Digital Front-Ends who would like to become a part of an international team.
We are looking for a candidate who loves challenges, travels and speaks English without problems.
Join our team and we will be happy to take care of your long-term satisfaction, motivation and enjoyment of your new job.
It’s a position providing the opportunity to shape our future digital front-ends for Clients, Associates and Colleagues at global scale (Adecco Digital 2020). This position needs deep expertise in solution architecture for complex business problems, a good grasp on digital front-ends and solid capabilities to understand and support business problem solving via future-proof front-ends.
- Define architectural foundation for digital cloud-based front-ends (mobile applications, websites and portals, chatbot, workplace and intranet, etc.) in agile manner to support product roadmap & anticipated adoption growth. Investigate and lead State-Of-Art Position Papers for relevant topics.
- Understand, advocate and augment adoption of catalog-based solutions or technologies by providing consulting to projects or business stakeholders.
- Lead formulation of architectural solutions, shared APIs, microservices, application and middleware components for multiple key projects based on business drivers and business capabilities requirements.
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision in collaboration with functional, development, production, vendors and other relevant stakeholders.
- Deliver solution architecture blueprints and relevant deliverables as required. Provide governance support ensuring solutions architecture assurance and compliance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an architecture position with comparable complexity
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Azure and/or AWS
- Minimum 7 years of experience in software development, coding, design & architecture in Node JS, React, Ruby, Angular, Xamarin, C#, PHP or other major modern web and mobile development technologies (one or more of these technologies).
- Experience in Chatbot technologies e.g. Azure Bot framework, Salesforce Einstein...
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting consumer behavior related to an interactive digital experience to architect UI/UX.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sitecore and SharePoint based websites/portal design & architecture in large enterprises.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in building API layer, microservices and leveraging integration frameworks i.e. ESB, ETL…
- Major experience gained in both multinational and multi-cultural transformational environments would be an added benefit.
- Strong Application Architecture background demonstrated through a proven track record of leading, influencing and creating architecture standards i.e. solution, data and interfaces involving diverse enterprise technologies.
- To be part of interesting international projects
- Training in a dynamic multicultural team
- Meal and sport vouchers and other free time activities
- Pension and life insurance
- Above standard evaluation
- Regular training and educational activities
- Refreshment in the workplace
Sounds interesting? Wait no longer and apply by submitting your CV in English.
Looking forward to your application!
Informace o pozici
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.