Největší personální agentura na světě
We are searching, helping, advising, inspiring, guiding. We are Adecco, a leading human resource company in the world, with more than 25 years of experience in 60 different countries. Are you ready to make a change in your career? Let us help you to find the way to your new office. We will be delighted to become your partner.
For newly built international IT HUB here in Prague, we are looking for an experienced Integration Project Manager who would like to become a part of an international team.
We are looking for a candidate who loves challenges, travels and speaks English without problems.
In return, we offer an environment of the stable company where your opinion counts and your knowledge is adequately evaluated.
Join our team and we will be happy to take care of your long-term satisfaction, motivation and enjoyment of your new job.
• Responsible for the quality implementation of Integration (ESB/ETL/API) projects on time, on scope and on budget according to agreed project standards as well as industry best practice.
• Define, structure, plan, manage and report on assigned IT projects
• Responsible for liaison with the project steering board in relation to project delivery matters.
• Responsible for ensuring that all project resources are focused on delivery
• Plan, execute, and control the project to ensure the timely delivery of quality code on budget, on scope, according to agreed project standards and best practice.
• Participate into pre-project phases to suggest and estimate solutions that fit with purpose.
• Ensure the technical integration solution supports the business case requirements
• Lead and manage the project team(s) - internal and/or external resources - in order to meet project objectives and deliverables are achieved.
• Manage the project by stage as defined by the PMO process and standards.
• Manage all risks and issues associated with the project escalating where required to assure project delivery
• Manage all changes in scope of the project per the PMO process, escalating to the project steering board when requirement changes have an impact on agreed delivery time and budget
• Validate the vendor KPIs and SLAs are clearly defined in the contracts before going to procurement
• Manage the vendor(s) to make certain they are performing to contractual agreements
• Ensure the measurement of benefit KPI´s as part of the project closure and hands over the reporting responsibility and schedule to Portfolio Management.
• Guarantee all work is compliant with internal and external audit requirements
• Proven integration background, comfortable with ESB/ETL/API technologies
• Proven track record and experience of successful management of cross-cultural teams
• Experience with supplier management and negotiation
• Recognized achievement in delivering to a strategic agenda
• PMI / Prince2 (or similar industry standard project management qualification desirable)
• Good knowledge of ITIL Service Management processes
• Knowledge of Azure API Management / Tibco BW / Informatica PwC is a plus
• The ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadline
• To be part of interesting international projects
• Training in a dynamic multicultural team
• Meal and sport vouchers and other free time activities
• Pension and life insurance
• Above standard evaluation
• Regular training and educational activities
• Refreshment in the workplace
Sounds interesting? Wait no longer and apply by submitting your CV in English.
Looking forward to your application!
Pikrtova 1737/1a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Česká republika
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.