Největší personální agentura na světě
We are searching, helping, advising, inspiring, guiding. We are Adecco, a leading human resource company in the world, with more than 25 years of experience in 60 different countries. Are you ready to make a change in your career? Let us help you to find the way to your new office. We will be delighted to become your partner.
Reporting to the Global Head of IT PMO, you are the owner of the solutions dedicated to support Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) processes and tools (CA PPM, VersionOne, ServiceNow PPM), as well as the relationship with the partner maintaining the solution.
You will act as owner of PPM tools (needs collection, qualification & prioritization) and Release manager of the solutions dedicated to support PPM processes.
Your Key responsibilities will be to make sure shared solutions (not dedicated only to support PPM processes) are covering PPM process capabilities and that functional/training/technical material are up to date. You will provide advisory and expertise on PPM solutions implementations & Governance insights to Adecco business units as well as licensing usage across BU to IT Finance for recharge purpose.
• Work with the team and stakeholders to source then generate ideas and build the backlog
• Prioritize requests for improvements & roadmap definition of approved evolutions for the PPM Tools (CA PPM, ServiceNow PPM & Business Case Template)
• Develop and maintain a clear PPM Tool set vision and roadmap
• Ensure that prioritized feature bring value to the user communities
• Define, formalize requirements, and acceptance criteria for the items
• Steer development coordinate test execution & monthly move to productions with the external partner
Tool Management – Support & Maintenance:
• Steer performance of the support (ticket verifications, SLA…) and report on it
• Act as point of escalation in case of issues within the support process
• Run periodical calls with vendor for follow up
• Closely monitor the resolution of major or critical incidents
• Supervise large scale communications about in-scope tools outages
Tool Management – Other:
• Run license & support contract renewal process or new vendor/tool selection process
• Make sure PPM tools remain compliant with The Adecco Group Policies
• Monitor market evolutions, opportunities and major releases on PPM products in-scope
• Monitor license usage and provide bi-annual reports for recharge purposes
PPM Processes & Governance:
• Strong contribution to Projects process & Governance definition
• Propose solutions to cope with current challenges around PPM Processes including the tooling dimension
• Assess and alert on potential impact of tooling requests on PPM Governance
• Advise for choice & deployment of Project or Portfolio Management solutions to the business units of The Adecco Group (ad-hoc)
Documentation, Communication & Training:
• Communicate roadmap and release content though appropriate channels (i.e. Yammer, email, calls)
• Create/update functional & training material and make sure there are available to the community
• Train PM community on process enhancements & major PPM tools functionalities
• Provide ad hoc training/demo around tooling and Project processes and governance
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a position as product owner, application manager or in an integrator of Project Management solutions, preferably in a matrix organization
• Minimum 3 years of experience in managing vendors
• Strong understanding of Project governance challenges and principles
• University degree
• PM certification (PMP or PRINCE2 or Management of Portfolios) is a plus
• ITIL and similar certification is a plus
• Good understanding and knowledge of the PPM & agile software market
• Strong PPM tool and Microsoft Office skills.
• Experience with CA PPM – Clarity and Service Now PPM is a must
• Dynamic multicultural team supporting European countries
• Modern workplace with a great technical equipment
• Regular trainings and educational activities
• Above standard evaluation and nonfinancial benefits
• Meal and sport vouchers and other free time activities
• Refreshment in the workplace
If you are interested to become a valid member of our great newly built IT team, do not hesitate to apply.
We are looking forward to your CVs in English language!
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.