Největší personální agentura na světě
We are searching, helping, advising, inspiring, guiding. We are Adecco, a leading human resource company in the world, with more than 25 years of experience in 60 different countries. Are you ready to make a change in your career? Let us help you to find the way to your new office. We will be delighted to become your partner.
For newly built international IT HUB here in Prague, we are looking for an experienced IT HR Service Manager (ideally with knowledge of Taleo) who would like to become a part of an international team.
We are looking for someone who has ideally practical experience with Taleo application if not so, who has experience with application management and/or IT HR).
In return, we offer an environment of the stable company where your opinion counts and your knowledge is adequately evaluated.
Join our team and we will be happy to take care of your long-term satisfaction, motivation and enjoyment of your new job.
The IT Service Manager For Taleo is responsible for the application management of Taleo globally across the full life cycle following Service Management Standards (ITIL).
The IT Service Manager needs to ensure that the Taleo application satisfies customer requirements, is compliant with all relevant company's processes, is managed through its full lifecycle based on customer and operational needs.
The role requires strong customer communication skills, advanced knowledge of the IT Service Management, strong vendor service management skills, people management experience and project management know-how.
Solid knowledge of Taleo is required prior to the start in this position.
• Develop a sound understanding of the application (technical and functional) and business environment / key stakeholders around the application usage.
• Set up and manage support team within company IT Operating Model to unsure that application meets business requirements
• Manage release cycles to periodically implement new application enhancements
• Liaison with technology / product vendors related to the application. Understand their roadmaps and impact on application
• Understanding of the external technical landscape in context to application
• Single point of contact for all areas related to the application
• Strong team player
• Structured and disciplined approach in management of workload
• Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions
• Problem analysis and resolution
• Ability to manage activities concurrently and to drive them to completion
•Ability to act under pressure nad to manage efficiently crisis situations
• Education - Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Languages - English - fluent spoken and written.
• Prior experience in managing application support and delivery
• ITIL Certification / experience of working in an ITIL environment is an advantage
• Good knowledge of software development methodologies using Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
• PMI / Prince2 (or similar industry standard project management qualification desirable)
• To be part of interesting international projects
• Meal and sport vouchers and other free time activities
• Pension and life insurance
• Above standard evaluation
• Regular training and educational activities
• Refreshment in the workplace
Sounds interesting? Don't hesitate to submit your CV (in English) and we will come back to you asap.
Thank you for your reactions.
kraj Hlavní město Praha
Práce na plný úvazek
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Adecco spol. s r.o.